In level 2 training, you will gain insight and tips how to effectively and efficiently communicate to your students. Techniques are taught to help cue your students in proper alignment, gaining a trust, how to build relationships with your students, and the importance verbal interaction and dialogue.
What This Program Includes:
- Instruction of additional poses and transitions for more advanced and varied physical practice.
- A complete practice and sequencing for a power asana practice.
- Instruction of breath techniques and how they related to the body/mind connection.
- Effective communication techniques to address student concerns.
- A primary look at the eight limbs of yoga and how students can implement into life and practice.
- The importance of Kinesiophobia, hypersenativity and fascia and how it relates to a yoga practice.
Prerequisites: Level 1